No, we’re not planning to hack you. FFS.
1. We exist. We had beenn’t just available to come alongside which help us make up the heads. Sorry. Please don’t drop the pub and tell your friends you’ve “turned” a lesbian. You really have not.
2. we aren’t going to be identified by all of our partnership with you. As a bi lady, in a same-sex pair does not making you a lesbian, more than being in an opposite-sex pair makes us straight. You should not eliminate our very own identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, want a threesome?” isn’t a great chat-up range. OMG NO. Never Ever. Bisexual doesn’t equivalent non-monogamous. Dont presume. And if you find a bi female who isn’t into special relationships, it’s still a very shit chat-up range and certainly will right away reduce your chances of the majority of women continuing the conversation, let alone opened any doorways to hot group-sex action. Certainly, actually on OKCupid. If only you could see the confronts whenever we start the 5th threesome message of the day…
4. You can trust us just as much as some other woman. Bi women can be no further more likely to hack for you than anyone else. Equally, they truly are no more likely to start at the suggestion having an open relationship or even to giggle and follow once you inform them to snog their own spouse in a club for fun.
5. we do not wanted a gf unofficially. Plus one of the most extremely unpleasant actions you can take is claim that we are absolve to have it on with other ladies because “it does not depend as cheating” and other women aren’t a “threat”. Continue reading 13 things should be aware of before online dating a bi female